Sell your Property at auction
Do you need to sell your property – FAST?
Selling your property at auction can be a great way of selling your home. Take a look at the comparison table below to show what the advantages of selling at auction could be for you.
If you would like to obtain more information from auctioneers regarding the possible sale of your property…. Then why not use our FREE Information Request Service to obtain information from UK Auctioneers and why not consider our NEW Pre-Auction Marketing Service here on Equity & Law………
To send your FREE AUCTION ENQUIRY and find out more about the NEW Pre-Auction Service Equity & Law – simply CLICK HERE
10 Reasons to choose an auction sale …………..
AUCTION SALE V SALE BY OPEN MARKET
1. Immediate exchange of contacts >>>> No guarantee that the sale will get this far
2. Cash purchase / funding in place – minimum 10% deposit paid at Auction >>>> Purchaser still has to raise sufficient funds / deposit.
3. Not subject to contract. >>>> Sale is often subject to survey, mortgage approval, purchasers own sale etc.
4. Best price achieved through competitive bidding. >>>> Single bidder will dedicate the sale price.
5. Market exposure – many auctions attract the attention of 100’s of potential buyers. >>>> No guarantee that the property has been exposed to the whole market.
6. Fixed completion date. >>>> No definite completion date even once a sale is agreed.
7. Quick sale – without compromising sale price. >>>> Open ended marketing period that may not lead to a sale.
8. No ‘If’s or But’s’ sale. >>>> 30% of private treaty sales fail to complete
9. Auctioneers spend heavily on traditional & on-line marketing. >>>> Many estate agents limit their marketing to a very local area.
10. Auctioneers data bases often contain 1,000s of potential buyers. >>>> Estate agents usually have limited mailing lists.
For more information …….. (click)